Skip to main content

I DO NOT Understand It!

I was tagged by Barb. The goal is to describe the "Five things society at large enjoys, but that I, for the most part, just don't get..."

1. Bermuda Shorts.

You see them in the Old Navy commercials. I think they are icky. I am a big fan of the Jessica/Daisy shorts.

SO is my husband.

2. Face piercing.

My friend tara has her nose pierced and I swear it looks like a booger or something. I like the belly, the ears, even the....nope, that's it.

3. Looking like you just rolled out of bed for award shows.

This picture takes me right to number 4.

4. Brittany Spears. IS she trying to look like an idiot? I know she couldn't stay a teeny bopper forever, but did she have to turn into a slutty, dumbass?


5. Women that are way to skinny.

It doesn't look good ladies. Not only does your head look huge (alien freak), but you also looks like you are a crack head whore. Let's get back to the day when women had some meet are their bones.

They were so much sexier.

Okay, I am supposed to tag five people. I have decided to tag:
Karen (because she just started her blog and this gives her a new post)
Amy (because she gets a little slack on posting)
Melissa (Clint's sister in-law, she just started her blog)
Warcrygirl (just because she entertains me)
Lorelie (because this may be easier than mowing the lawn)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Doodlebops, Blackfive, and What a girl!

Okay, I have a few things to say this morning. I will start with my children's obsession with the Doodlebops. Everyone in the house is now being called DeeDee. They call us DeeDee. They are calling themselves DeeDee. Why can't I be Mo (I think that was Mo)? Little weirdos. In an earlier post , I spoke about my brother's blog and the blog of Blackfive being mentioned on MSNBC . I would really like everyone to go check them out. If you don't, I will kidnap myself and take a bus to Las Vegas . I would also like to encourage you to get yourself a HOT t-shirt to wear to all the summer bar-b-ques . I cannot remember how I got to this wonderfully intelligent, young lady's site, but it is worth a gander. Please leave her a comment too. Let Jennifer know what you think. One last little note. I see my counter rising like crazy. I appreciate all of you who come to visit and want you to know comments are NOT necessary, but maybe you would like to take this opportunity to ...

Penis juice and vodka

We have one more week of school here, yet my children have already disconnected the brain switch. I hate to tell them but we will home school throughout the summer. Luckily for them we can get our work done in less then two hours with only three kids and of course the fact that I sneak projects in throughout our everyday activities. Ethan decided he is exempt from the school dress ode because school is almost out and the daughter has jumped on that band wagon. I decided to let it slide. I figure a cute little t-shirt isn't going to ruin any one's grades, they were all turned in on the 24Th, so we will see if I get a call from the school. So today's little golden nugget of delight is brought to you by Ethan. Mom:Ethan, quit messing with your business. Go to your room if you want to do that. Ethan: I am not messing with it, it hurts. It feels like I am going to bleed when I pee. Mom: Oh honey, I am sorry but you will have to go to your Dad. He is in charge of penises. I handl...

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!