Skip to main content

This is going to be a long one.

I have so much to get in.

1. I was playing an old cd and "That's what friends are for" came on. I am always singing that to my friend Amy, so I made her come over and bond with me. Could I be any cheesier?


2. Ethan is getting so big. Well, he is looking like a BIG BOY.


3. The other day, we had some cool ass shit going on with the Mountains in our front yard. The clouds were just flowing over. It looked so weird/awesome. I am not sure the picture does it justice.


4. I have been babysitting my friend Jennifer's 4 kids here and there. She went to run some errands and when she came back she was kind enough to bring doughnuts and coffee. Yummy!!!! Well, her little twin girls decided to finish off what the other kids didn't eat. They are too cute.


5. My friend Amy's husband Mike, just left for NTC (some kind of training to get him ready for his deployment to Iraq this winter). This is Mike giving his War face.Bwhahahahahahahahaha


6. My vacuum really sucks (pun totally intended there). It finally went to the great vacuum heaven in the sky. I got a NEW vacuum. I am so friggin' excited. I know that is totally gay to be excited over a vacuum, but that shit does it for me. What can I say. Thank you Clint.

it even comes apart to make it easier to vacuum the stairs. Hallelujah!!!!!!


7. Jenna is playing a game on Sundays called confessional. Today, she wants to know what you wanted to be when you grew up and if you succeeded. Well, I have. When I was a kid my mother wanted me to be a lawyer (my sister in-law) or a doctor (almost one of my dearest friends, who will speak to me again someday), or something very prestigious. I would always tell her," I just want to be a mommy". I did it...I did it (quoting Dora the Explorer). I find this job to be the hardest, yet the most fulfilling. I have always taken my jobs very serious and this one is no different. I can not tell you how much I love it. I am glad I waited until I was older, because it takes a hell of a lot of patience. I would also have to say, it changes a person. You become so much more understanding of other people. You become a hell of a lot less self-centered. I would say having children has made me a better friend, wife, daughter, etc.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Doodlebops, Blackfive, and What a girl!

Okay, I have a few things to say this morning. I will start with my children's obsession with the Doodlebops. Everyone in the house is now being called DeeDee. They call us DeeDee. They are calling themselves DeeDee. Why can't I be Mo (I think that was Mo)? Little weirdos. In an earlier post , I spoke about my brother's blog and the blog of Blackfive being mentioned on MSNBC . I would really like everyone to go check them out. If you don't, I will kidnap myself and take a bus to Las Vegas . I would also like to encourage you to get yourself a HOT t-shirt to wear to all the summer bar-b-ques . I cannot remember how I got to this wonderfully intelligent, young lady's site, but it is worth a gander. Please leave her a comment too. Let Jennifer know what you think. One last little note. I see my counter rising like crazy. I appreciate all of you who come to visit and want you to know comments are NOT necessary, but maybe you would like to take this opportunity to ...

Penis juice and vodka

We have one more week of school here, yet my children have already disconnected the brain switch. I hate to tell them but we will home school throughout the summer. Luckily for them we can get our work done in less then two hours with only three kids and of course the fact that I sneak projects in throughout our everyday activities. Ethan decided he is exempt from the school dress ode because school is almost out and the daughter has jumped on that band wagon. I decided to let it slide. I figure a cute little t-shirt isn't going to ruin any one's grades, they were all turned in on the 24Th, so we will see if I get a call from the school. So today's little golden nugget of delight is brought to you by Ethan. Mom:Ethan, quit messing with your business. Go to your room if you want to do that. Ethan: I am not messing with it, it hurts. It feels like I am going to bleed when I pee. Mom: Oh honey, I am sorry but you will have to go to your Dad. He is in charge of penises. I handl...

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!