Skip to main content

Welcome All!!!

Here we go. It is time for a little show and tell.
Let's start with the kitchen.

Now, This one is for Meritt. Notice the EMPTY cookie jar? I am just not nearly as wonderful as you.

Since it is right of the kitchen, we will take a peek at the mound of laundry I have to do. This is only three days worth. UGH!!!!

There are several things to point out here. First, our space is so limited, I must hang everything up. Second, see my baby Stich is in the background. Lastly, I have to do way to much laundry. No wonder I get injured.
Let's move on to the downstairs bathroom. That is where I keep my "makeup bag". Okay Crystal, I do not really wear makeup. I wear lipgloss and mascara everyday and that is about it.

This is our ginormous upstairs bathroom. Isn't it huge. I really enjoy the garden tub and seperate shower. Oh wait, I think that was on MTV cribs.

This is the linen closet.

Notice the shelf just inside the frame? That is for the children's books, doodle pads, and musical instruments. I will say again, we are so lucky to live in such LARGE (being a complete sarcastic smart ass) quarters.
Now, I decided to show you Clint's closet first. It is so neat and tidy. You gotta love a man that puts his stuff away.

Next, is the top of my closet.

You can see I have a bit of obsession with photos. Now the movies are not porn hidden away, they are garage sale movies that I am fixing to just donate to the thrift store here on post.
Here is the rest of my lovely closet.

Thank you for visiting, now get out. Just kidding. I was trying to be cool like the people on MTV Cribs. That is what they always say at the end.

Comments