Skip to main content

You Give Love a Bad Name

I am so behind on my posts, which seems to be nothing new lately.

There has been a bit of neighborhood drama. I love to hear all about it, but avoid getting involved. Well, at least until this time. Let me give you the skinny.

There is a couple who lives down the street who we have spent a lot of time with. The husbands became fast friends and then "husband" deployed. A couple of months ago, husband and wife had a falling out because husband was considering getting out of the army. Wife got upset, divorce was talked about and then she went home to stay with her mom. Apparently to save money for when he got out. It seemd like everything was going to be good.

Two days ago, wife showed up with two guys, a u-haul and a really bad attitude. She(without huband's knowledge) is cleaning out their quarters. She is taking everything but his clothes and his TA-50. She has new boyfriend and new boyfriend's brother helping her. She also told us that since she has a special power of attorney that she is just going to go ahead and lease a vehicle on his credit and of course she has been taking money like crazy.

Wondering if they have kids? Well, of course. She had a daughter by a previous marriage and they had a daughter together. They have been married for about four years and right before he left for Iraq (1 week), he adopted daughter from previous marriage. I feel so friggin' bad for this guy. I put a call into the rear detachment unit, hoping they could at least stop her from cleaning out the house while he was gone. I hate getting involved because if my name comes up, I do not want to have to worry about retaliation, but I could not just stand there and watch this poor guy get screwed. The really sad part is, when we first met , she was so nice. She was one of the kindest people I had ever met. She was SO in love with husband. Man how a deployment changes things. This poor guy is over there doing his job with no idea that wife is cleaning him out. Sad, Sad!!!

Maybe she will realize the error of her ways....well, if not, I can tell her from experience that Karma is a bitch!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin