Skip to main content

Having a Cup of Joe

My dear darling friend Pat is in the hospital. I was pretty freaked out. You know how you can't pick your family, but you can pick your friends.....well she is my family and I picked her.

Tanner (my dog) has a form of ecema. The poor guy. Apparently when it is cold (which is more often in Colorado then in Texas) it isn't a problem. He has been itching so bad that he has ripped some of his fur out. My poor old man. I got some spray to stop the itching and that seems to help.

I am almost completly done getting clothes for the kids for winter. Emily needs two more pairs of jeans and maybe someshoes. I want to wait on the shoes a few months though because it seems she is having a growth spurt. The boys need undershirts and snowboots and then they are done. Talk about preperation. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I am almost done gathering our homeschooling supplies. The funny thing is, the stuff we are still lacking.....other people trash. We really do not drink soda and we need a few soda bottles. We have to get scrap stuff....baby food jars, fabric, yarn, those wash tubs from the hospital, felt, socks, pipe cleaners.....I have been cruising the ebay and I will check out garage sales. Of course, I will just go through the trash for some of it. I also have to go make copies of the worksheets I have gathered for each subject. I hope that isn't too pricey. Once that is all done, I will be ready to sit down, outline out curriculum and our schedule.

I have been nominated over at Christies blog, so I expect all you assholes to go vote for Clint and I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Doodlebops, Blackfive, and What a girl!

Okay, I have a few things to say this morning. I will start with my children's obsession with the Doodlebops. Everyone in the house is now being called DeeDee. They call us DeeDee. They are calling themselves DeeDee. Why can't I be Mo (I think that was Mo)? Little weirdos. In an earlier post , I spoke about my brother's blog and the blog of Blackfive being mentioned on MSNBC . I would really like everyone to go check them out. If you don't, I will kidnap myself and take a bus to Las Vegas . I would also like to encourage you to get yourself a HOT t-shirt to wear to all the summer bar-b-ques . I cannot remember how I got to this wonderfully intelligent, young lady's site, but it is worth a gander. Please leave her a comment too. Let Jennifer know what you think. One last little note. I see my counter rising like crazy. I appreciate all of you who come to visit and want you to know comments are NOT necessary, but maybe you would like to take this opportunity to ...

Penis juice and vodka

We have one more week of school here, yet my children have already disconnected the brain switch. I hate to tell them but we will home school throughout the summer. Luckily for them we can get our work done in less then two hours with only three kids and of course the fact that I sneak projects in throughout our everyday activities. Ethan decided he is exempt from the school dress ode because school is almost out and the daughter has jumped on that band wagon. I decided to let it slide. I figure a cute little t-shirt isn't going to ruin any one's grades, they were all turned in on the 24Th, so we will see if I get a call from the school. So today's little golden nugget of delight is brought to you by Ethan. Mom:Ethan, quit messing with your business. Go to your room if you want to do that. Ethan: I am not messing with it, it hurts. It feels like I am going to bleed when I pee. Mom: Oh honey, I am sorry but you will have to go to your Dad. He is in charge of penises. I handl...

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!