Skip to main content

A Day in the life of....ME

Since our little winter storm on Tuesday, We have had beautiful weather. The kids and I played outside all afternoon yesterday. It was great. So much less to clean up if we are outside. Daddy got home about 5PM and started on dinner (stuffed bell peppers...yummy). I stayed outside with the kids. I did send Emily (2 yrs old) in to ask Daddy to get Mommy something to drink. She came back with a glass of red wine. What a kid. Not even a drop on the carpet. I will rent her out for parties. Mention this blog and you get 15% off the rental fee. LOL. Emily is such a special little girl. She is very independent, always wanting to try to do things by herself. She is so kind and loving. Thank god I do not have to pay the babies for compliments. She will crawl up in my lap and tell me I am pretty. You gotta love that for the Ego!!! (Of course she doesn't have much to compare me to)
This morning I was "dropping the kids off at the pool" (where did that saying come from anyways?) and with three toddlers, I rarely get to do this by myself. This morning as I was given the ass a good wipe, My children cheered me on telling me "You a big gurl momma" and "good jub momma". Man, I am so accomplished. I can crap on my own and I always figure out Blues Clues before I even get the third clue. I am a friggin' prodigy!!! Having small kids is sometimes like those "I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express" commercials. They make me feel so smart sometimes. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Doodlebops, Blackfive, and What a girl!

Okay, I have a few things to say this morning. I will start with my children's obsession with the Doodlebops. Everyone in the house is now being called DeeDee. They call us DeeDee. They are calling themselves DeeDee. Why can't I be Mo (I think that was Mo)? Little weirdos. In an earlier post , I spoke about my brother's blog and the blog of Blackfive being mentioned on MSNBC . I would really like everyone to go check them out. If you don't, I will kidnap myself and take a bus to Las Vegas . I would also like to encourage you to get yourself a HOT t-shirt to wear to all the summer bar-b-ques . I cannot remember how I got to this wonderfully intelligent, young lady's site, but it is worth a gander. Please leave her a comment too. Let Jennifer know what you think. One last little note. I see my counter rising like crazy. I appreciate all of you who come to visit and want you to know comments are NOT necessary, but maybe you would like to take this opportunity to ...

Penis juice and vodka

We have one more week of school here, yet my children have already disconnected the brain switch. I hate to tell them but we will home school throughout the summer. Luckily for them we can get our work done in less then two hours with only three kids and of course the fact that I sneak projects in throughout our everyday activities. Ethan decided he is exempt from the school dress ode because school is almost out and the daughter has jumped on that band wagon. I decided to let it slide. I figure a cute little t-shirt isn't going to ruin any one's grades, they were all turned in on the 24Th, so we will see if I get a call from the school. So today's little golden nugget of delight is brought to you by Ethan. Mom:Ethan, quit messing with your business. Go to your room if you want to do that. Ethan: I am not messing with it, it hurts. It feels like I am going to bleed when I pee. Mom: Oh honey, I am sorry but you will have to go to your Dad. He is in charge of penises. I handl...

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!