Skip to main content

New neighbors and other random crap

I have new neighbors. Well, one girl isn't exactly new, (been here since October) but her husband just left for Iraq (3rd ACR). Favorite neighbor and I have taken her into the fold. The other neighbor is actually new (moved in this week). She seems really nice and she also has TWINS.

Then there is tall neighbor across the street who told me last week,"maybe we shouldn't hang out anymore." Apparently when I told her I do not appreciate her rude comments about my furniture, dedication to my family, and my desire to vacuum up the popcorn my kids had gotten all over the dining area, I was being too sensitive. HA HAHA
The really funny part is she asked favorite neighbor if I understood that she needed to be herself (rude) and that was why she thought it best we not hang out anymore, Favorite neighbor told her That I couldn't care less. OUCH!!! It is true, I couldn't care less. I am 31 years old, the mother of three toddlers, a dedicated wife, and addicted blogger, I do not have time for petty BULLSHIT!!! CEST LA VIE!!!( did I spell that right?)

I think I have made a break through with darling Emily. This child is praise driven. I have just given her loads of positive reinforcement and the tantrums seemed to have slowed down a bit. Really, just a bit. Hopefully they will let up some more today. If this doesn't work, Clint and I will have to go ahead and eat her. WHAT?!? It would cut back on groceries and we would be rid of the evidence. Oh God, Really....I am just kidding. Sounds like a good idea though,when she is just standing there screaming for no damn good reason.
Oh, crap...am I rambeling? I have so much just rocking around in my head. I will probably post some more random crap later. As for now? Lucky me gets to change a few shitty diapers. GOODIE GOODIE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Doodlebops, Blackfive, and What a girl!

Okay, I have a few things to say this morning. I will start with my children's obsession with the Doodlebops. Everyone in the house is now being called DeeDee. They call us DeeDee. They are calling themselves DeeDee. Why can't I be Mo (I think that was Mo)? Little weirdos. In an earlier post , I spoke about my brother's blog and the blog of Blackfive being mentioned on MSNBC . I would really like everyone to go check them out. If you don't, I will kidnap myself and take a bus to Las Vegas . I would also like to encourage you to get yourself a HOT t-shirt to wear to all the summer bar-b-ques . I cannot remember how I got to this wonderfully intelligent, young lady's site, but it is worth a gander. Please leave her a comment too. Let Jennifer know what you think. One last little note. I see my counter rising like crazy. I appreciate all of you who come to visit and want you to know comments are NOT necessary, but maybe you would like to take this opportunity to ...

Penis juice and vodka

We have one more week of school here, yet my children have already disconnected the brain switch. I hate to tell them but we will home school throughout the summer. Luckily for them we can get our work done in less then two hours with only three kids and of course the fact that I sneak projects in throughout our everyday activities. Ethan decided he is exempt from the school dress ode because school is almost out and the daughter has jumped on that band wagon. I decided to let it slide. I figure a cute little t-shirt isn't going to ruin any one's grades, they were all turned in on the 24Th, so we will see if I get a call from the school. So today's little golden nugget of delight is brought to you by Ethan. Mom:Ethan, quit messing with your business. Go to your room if you want to do that. Ethan: I am not messing with it, it hurts. It feels like I am going to bleed when I pee. Mom: Oh honey, I am sorry but you will have to go to your Dad. He is in charge of penises. I handl...

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!