Monday, November 07, 2005
Time to Catch up.
2. I got my dose of paxill increased to 20mg. I really wish they would just give me an anti anxiety. When the need to drown young children begins creeping in, I can just pop a xanax. Then all is good.
3. I also got a prescription for some anti sweaty pit juice. The paxill has turned my pits into a sweaty swamp land. Luckily for there is a solution.
4. I am still planning on posting my drunk ass pictures for MamaDuck.
5. I am so ready for thanksgiving. I love turkey and ham sandwiches. Why do we usually only cook turkey for holidays? It is so divine.
6. My friend Mike leaves for Iraq in three weeks. To surreal.
7. Big brother has made it to Hawaii and hopefully Clint and I will be able to visit.
8. I really have to get stitch(sugar glider) a companion. I do not want him to be lonely, depressed, or die.
9. I brought my cocker spaniel, Tanner, home from Texas. He has adjusted perfectly. He is such a damn good dog.
10. I gotta turtle head peaking out....gotta gooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The Chapter Stories of Drama
Wife, Mother, Student, Janitor, Doctor, Referee, Chef
Katy Nichols Stein | Create Your Badge
"It's Christmas Time"