Skip to main content

Hate Crime At The Grocery Store

The family and I headed off to buy food yesterday. We first shopped at Sam's. Man was that beautiful. We saved so much money. I friggin' loved it. Of course being the cheap ass I am, I knew we would still have to go to HEB (our local grocery store) because turkeys are only 67 cents a pound. You can't beat that shit with a stick.

We strolled on into the HEB. I stopped at the door and through Steven into the cart. When I turned back, I saw Clint talking to some Mexican guy that I thought he may have known from when we lived here before. I just kept shopping. At the deli I turned to ask Clint who his friend was and realized he was still on our tail so refrained. When we got to the turkeys, the guy zoomed by with his little girl (5 or 6) in tow yelling across the meat that he would "See you outside Honky, I'll see you outside".

I turned to Clint to find out who he was and realized that maybe they were not friends. Apparently, When I was putting Steven in the cart (which took all of 45 seconds) this guy was pissed that I had blocked the entrance and ran his cart about two inches from my ass. Of course I was totally oblivious to this, but apparently Clint wasn't having it.

Clint had seen the man in the parking lot on our way in screaming at his daughter and had gotten pretty worked up with the what ifs that man abuses his daughter right there what would Clint do. So with this jerk already heavy on Clint's mind, when he ran the cart up, almost hitting me in the rear, Clint told him to back it up. The guy complained in a pretty hostile manner that I was blocking the door. Clint pushed his cart back into him asking if he thought he was going to hit me with it. They exchanged a few more words and then we were off. I was still unaware of this situation..I guess I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.

When we made it to the deli, the guy was running his cart up right on Clint's heals. Clint asked him "Are you going to hit me with that?" The guy replied "If you don't move". When we got to the meat section the guy yelled at Clint ,"See you outside HONKY, See you outside." I mean, I am pretty sure that is a racial slur. The guy was whizzing around the store and every time he saw us, he was telling Clint he would see him outside. At one point he even was holding a bottle of wine like he was planning on using it as a weapon.

What is wrong with people? He is a grown man with a little girl. Wonder how she will turn out?
So I think with the racial slur and all the aggression, this guy need to attend some PC anger management class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Penis juice and vodka

We have one more week of school here, yet my children have already disconnected the brain switch. I hate to tell them but we will home school throughout the summer. Luckily for them we can get our work done in less then two hours with only three kids and of course the fact that I sneak projects in throughout our everyday activities. Ethan decided he is exempt from the school dress ode because school is almost out and the daughter has jumped on that band wagon. I decided to let it slide. I figure a cute little t-shirt isn't going to ruin any one's grades, they were all turned in on the 24Th, so we will see if I get a call from the school. So today's little golden nugget of delight is brought to you by Ethan. Mom:Ethan, quit messing with your business. Go to your room if you want to do that. Ethan: I am not messing with it, it hurts. It feels like I am going to bleed when I pee. Mom: Oh honey, I am sorry but you will have to go to your Dad. He is in charge of penises. I handl