Skip to main content

I'm Writing Again and Here are Some Guidelines

So I was looking back throughout the history of my blog and realized how much it really helped keep me focused, keep things in perspective, and was a true stress reliever. This realization has made led me to the decision to give this baby a more concentrated effort. I am almost certain I will not be merely as funny, but the kids might be. The potty humor might be gone since I no longer see the crap of three other human beings on a regular basis, but the other things they do now can be amusing, frustrating, but mostly just down right hilarious.

I doubt at this point anyone even reads my blog anymore since I only posted once in a blue moon, but I feel it is necessary to include this warning before I get started again.

Important facts to know before reading this blog
  1. I cuss. Sometimes I cuss a lot. Sometimes I say offensive things. If you find this offensive, don't read my blog.
  2. I am full of opinions. They are my opinions and are in no way endorsed by anyone. You do not have to agree with me, you do not have to read my blog, and if you leave me some shitty mean-ass comment I will probably delete it. This is my blog and I can do what I want to.
  3. Some days I will be happy, some days I will be mad, some days I will be sad. I am a human being and my moods, life events, and opinions can change just as quickly as the Texas weather. This is my blog, I can do what I want to.
  4. If you are related and do not like me talking about you by name, that is understandable. You are more then welcome to shoot me an email and I will assign you an alias, but come on who are we kidding, we will know. I will also express my opinions. You may not like them. If you are sensitive and are do not like to read what I say, then do not read my blog. Do not come here and read what I write just to get yourself all worked up or to prove you have a reason to hate me and think I am mean. This is my blog, these are my opinions, and I will probably type anything and everything I feel like typing with little regard to others because I do not expect it to be read. If you do find it, read it, and don't like it....well don't read it. This is my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin