Skip to main content

More Random Crap

I finished East of Eden, by John Steinbeck, the other day. I enjoyed it so much, I was sad for it to be over. I am looking forward to starting another book. Now that they are a bit older, I seem to have time to read while they play. I do not have to CONSTANTLY pull things from their mouths and chase them down. Any suggestions on what to read next?

Jennifer and I will be heading out to do some door to door campaining this weekend. Wish us luck.

Clint's trip to Denver yesterday to cover the Denver Broncos training camp...uh yeah!!!! He met ALL the players. He ate lunch with the Quarterback. Lucky bastard. Not that I could give a rat's ass about football, but he is still lucky. He did marry me after all.

I do not know if I am the only one that feels this way, but I think I may be a bit paranoid. I have had one neighbor say Ethan grates her nerves and another make the comment "Don't you wish your kids were as good as mine". I know mu children are no angels, but now I really just want to stay inside. Steven told Jennifer to shut up yesterday, Emily threw a gigantic fit, and Ethan, well...he is just Ethan. My children are 2 and 1/2 and 1 and 1/2. The twins are very verbally and cognitively advanced and I think people forget how little they are. I have pretty much decided I am going to avoid much of the social scene lately. I do not want my kids to be the ones everyone dreads coming out. I really think they are pretty damn well behaved and have great manners. I am of course their mother and am totally biased. Okay, enough on my motherhood insecurities. Wait...do other mothers feel this way ever or should I up my crazy lady meds? HMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Oh yeah...can I get a hip hip hooray? I made it through my blogroll. I am going to separate it into categories pretty soon. Any suggestions?
In the famous words of GH.....OUT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Penis juice and vodka

We have one more week of school here, yet my children have already disconnected the brain switch. I hate to tell them but we will home school throughout the summer. Luckily for them we can get our work done in less then two hours with only three kids and of course the fact that I sneak projects in throughout our everyday activities. Ethan decided he is exempt from the school dress ode because school is almost out and the daughter has jumped on that band wagon. I decided to let it slide. I figure a cute little t-shirt isn't going to ruin any one's grades, they were all turned in on the 24Th, so we will see if I get a call from the school. So today's little golden nugget of delight is brought to you by Ethan. Mom:Ethan, quit messing with your business. Go to your room if you want to do that. Ethan: I am not messing with it, it hurts. It feels like I am going to bleed when I pee. Mom: Oh honey, I am sorry but you will have to go to your Dad. He is in charge of penises. I handl