Sunday, August 07, 2005
This is going to be a long one.
1. I was playing an old cd and "That's what friends are for" came on. I am always singing that to my friend Amy, so I made her come over and bond with me. Could I be any cheesier?
2. Ethan is getting so big. Well, he is looking like a BIG BOY.
3. The other day, we had some cool ass shit going on with the Mountains in our front yard. The clouds were just flowing over. It looked so weird/awesome. I am not sure the picture does it justice.
4. I have been babysitting my friend Jennifer's 4 kids here and there. She went to run some errands and when she came back she was kind enough to bring doughnuts and coffee. Yummy!!!! Well, her little twin girls decided to finish off what the other kids didn't eat. They are too cute.
5. My friend Amy's husband Mike, just left for NTC (some kind of training to get him ready for his deployment to Iraq this winter). This is Mike giving his War face.Bwhahahahahahahahaha
6. My vacuum really sucks (pun totally intended there). It finally went to the great vacuum heaven in the sky. I got a NEW vacuum. I am so friggin' excited. I know that is totally gay to be excited over a vacuum, but that shit does it for me. What can I say. Thank you Clint.
it even comes apart to make it easier to vacuum the stairs. Hallelujah!!!!!!
7. Jenna is playing a game on Sundays called confessional. Today, she wants to know what you wanted to be when you grew up and if you succeeded. Well, I have. When I was a kid my mother wanted me to be a lawyer (my sister in-law) or a doctor (almost one of my dearest friends, who will speak to me again someday), or something very prestigious. I would always tell her," I just want to be a mommy". I did it...I did it (quoting Dora the Explorer). I find this job to be the hardest, yet the most fulfilling. I have always taken my jobs very serious and this one is no different. I can not tell you how much I love it. I am glad I waited until I was older, because it takes a hell of a lot of patience. I would also have to say, it changes a person. You become so much more understanding of other people. You become a hell of a lot less self-centered. I would say having children has made me a better friend, wife, daughter, etc.......
The Chapter Stories of Drama
Wife, Mother, Student, Janitor, Doctor, Referee, Chef
Katy Nichols Stein | Create Your Badge
Little Bunny Foo Foo