Skip to main content

Damn the Bandwith

So if you hadn't noticed....I have not updated in a little bit. I know it is bad when even my friends who know all my business are asking when the hell I am going to update. Well, I have been busy. Shit, can't a girl just hide out for awhile and take a break from life. No?!?!!? Okay well here is my update.

I had to renew my membership with photobucket. That would be why my bandwith ran out. HEE HEE.....

My Dad and I really are no longer speaking. We love each other very much, my step-monster (tongue and cheek) and I will have to come to an understanding and I am guessing that may take awhile, because she will have to e-mail me or call me for that to happen. Maybe!?!?!? I don't know, the more time passes, the more I just do not give a shit and just want everone to get along. They have made ammends to my Grandmother and that is all that really matters to me. Well, that and the fact that my Daddy says she makes him very happy. I guess if she really makes him happy, then thatis all that really matters to me. I have also heard through the grape vine that the girls have improved 100% in their behavior. My Dad made a good point when he said they actually give him less trouble then my brothers and I did. HMmmmmmmmmm.....things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......good point....Can you say Katy isn't perfect and maybe says things out of anger sometimes.....no? well, of course you can't because only I can say that about me.
So, anyways, things will work themselves out.

The kids and I got free tickets to the rodeo tonight. Clint is covering it for the paper. I think it will be kudos of fun.

I went to a big wig Hail and Farewell last week. Super fun. Hung out with the commander of the hospital...who by the way knows the family I used to babysit for when I was a teenager. Small world.

Asked Mr. Rivera (running for Colorado Congress) a million and one questions. Nice guy and good answers. Lov, love, love his wife Lynn Rivera. She is such a special person.

Marsha, my mother in law, came to visit. Had a great time with her. The kids love her, I love her and I can not wait to get back to Texas. She and Clint went fishing, site seeing and out to dinner. We would ahve all gone, but our vehicle is a five seater and the three damn devil children take up three of those.

I quit taking that wellbutrin (started taking to help me quit smoking). I do not think it made a huge difference in my cravings, but made a fucking ridiculous difference in my emotions and weight. I was much more sensitive and my clothes were all shrinking. I have been off it for a little over a week and all my clothes seem to be back to their normal size.

Okay, shit...I think that is all for now....uhm yah maybe.....
Oh, one more thing...I am still working on putting together the kids curriculum...we start school (homeschool...kindergarten) at the end of August. Yes, I am awrae my kids are only three and two....they are ready...They know all they need to know to start public kindergarten....oh other then the fact that Ethan is still in diapers. So I figure I may as well let those little sponges soak up all I can throw at them. Education is the key.....remember that kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin