Sunday, October 25, 2009
House Hunting has Lost Its Luster
1. An expensive neighborhood that I can not afford
2. A hous ethat I can afford
4. A big backyard for the kids
5. A nice covered deck or back patio big enough for my adorable outdoor livingroom set
6. 3 or 4 bedrooms, prefer 4 but 3 with a loft will do
7. A large pantry
8. A formal dining room and an eat in kitchen
9. A kitchen big enough for Clint to get some serious cooking on
10. An island with a bar
11. A linen closet that could actually hold ALL my linens
12. A two car garage (oh with a garge door opener)
13. A utility room
14. Oh, did I mention for a reasonable price and in a GREAT neighborhood?
I really do not think I am asking too much and would like to go ahead and find the right one, have the offer accepted, pass inspection, and close all before the end of November!!!!!
The Chapter Stories of Drama
Wife, Mother, Student, Janitor, Doctor, Referee, Chef
Katy Nichols Stein | Create Your Badge
Is it just Boys?