Skip to main content

Please, Not Again.

So, ten days ago, all the kids started coming down with colds. No big deal right?!?!?! Well, then on Monday, they started waking up with green goop, sealed eyes. Yes ladies and gentlemen, we also had pink eye. We took all three children to the doctor on Wednesday. They all had pink eye and ear infections. Well, five days of eye drops and antibiotics and Steven and Emily are doing fine. Ethan.....not so much. He goes back to the doctor this afternoon. He is not eating, but when he does, he throws it up. He has gone from 10 to 12 cups a day to 2 maybe 3 if we are lucky. He also has diarrhea...which doesn't surprise me with the antibiotics, but since he is not keeping up with the consumption end, I worry about dehydration. He also seems to be having labored breathing and remember not to long ago we had the fun hospital vacation with the RSV.......well, let's just say, Clint and I are very concerned. Please do not let it be phenomena. UGH!!!!!

Okay, so more movies. We watched Underworld. I liked it. I am now interested to see Underworld 2. I thought the background story was great. Vampires and Lycan (werewolves)....how fun is that. Three shit logs for sure. Lots of action and gore.

Next was Memoirs of a Geisha. It was a nice story, but dear god......It took two hours and it felt like four!!!! So, 1 and a half...maybe two shit logs.

Then....Just Friends. All I am really going to say about this movie is...Thank God that Amy owned it and Clint and I paid not a single penny....I actually feel like sending them a bill for my time. What a ridiculous movie. I will be kind and give it a broken off shit log. Yes...that's right, not even an entire shit log for this piece of crap movie.

Last but not least....Into the Blue. This movie actually exceeded my expectations. Not only does Jessica Alba have the ass all of us women dreamed we could have, but the story line and cinematography was great. Man, the scenery was beautiful. Believe it or not, I give this movie three shit logs.

We will probably watch the new version of Shaft tonight. Hmmmmmm....wonder if that will be any good.

I am going to be listing some stuff on Ebay and will post a link later. I expect everyone to buy something from me they do not need or want. Thanks ahead of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin