Skip to main content

My Take on This Weeks Idols


Ahhhhhh Luke, you strike me as a really nice guy and it breaks my heart to see you suck. I mean that was the best you have eve done, but still sucked!!



He is so very good. I want to download him singing that damn Phil Collins song to my Ipod.



This girl is F I E R C E. He is such a queen and I love it. I hate all the Emo crap though. I wish he would just grow his hair longer, slap on some makeup and be a girl already. I mean he is adorable. That being said, I did not feel like he did very well this week.



Stripper boy sang some Celine Dion. I swear he was channeling her or something. I am not sure if it is because I now know he was a stripper at a gay bar, but I find him a bit spicy now.



I was disappointed. I love that dang song from THE BREAKFAST CLUB and I felt like he did not quite measure up. I also was so friggin' aggravated when Randy implied it was done by INXS. It is Simple Minds you dumbass. That was the second friggin' time that jackass got the artist wrong. WTF!!!!



I do not even really care for David Cook all that much but holy ape shit batman!!!! He friggin' rocked. I loved it, loved it, loved it.



Even with the dreads, he is such a cutie pie. There is just something about that kid. He did pretty darn good.



Chikezie....dang it, I love him to. I do. But he will not be in my top three. He is like number five.


Now for the dreadful girls. They are just not even close to being as talented a group as the guys are. What a damn shame.


Asia'H was wearing some sort of god awful outfit and is totally a mediocre. The girl also needs to stop with the whole chicken/rooster neck thing before she gives herself an injury,



Kady....unh? who? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ



Amanda has no vocal talent. Get her the hell out of there. And that hair. UGH!!!! WTF!!!!



Carly is so good. She will be one of the last girls standing. I am a little confused about the foreigners being in AMERICAN IDOL, but whatever.



Kristy sucks. That's all.



Ramiele....blah, blah, blah



Brook's performance was very good. Her voice sounded great and so melodic. She and Carly are my two favorites.



Syesha was actually pretty darn good but I still do not like her. Is that wrong? TOO BAD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.