.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You are crazy and it is just sad

I am not sure what is wrong with you. You seemed like a really nice person, you were always cheerful and always so kind. Then I guess hiding the true you become to much.

You do nothing but create drama every where you go. I want a divorce, I want to get back together, I want a divorce, I want to get back together. Not only are you mind fucking the man you say you love, but you are tormenting your own children. Every time you say you want to reconcile those little girls are so thrilled to have family time again and then you just pull the rug out from under them.

Maybe you are too self involved, too busy blaming others for YOUR problems, too busy in this sick passive aggressive, controlling relationship you have with your mother, but I see it. I see the hurt in the girls. They tell me they do not want to go to your mother's house. the house you choose to live in. The house you swore was so emotionally abusive when you were a child and so manipulative and now you put those girls right back where you were. Look how it screwed you up, your words not mine. You are putting your whims and your weaknesses before your children.

It is sad when they tell me their hurts and their disappointments. I hope you are proud of what a great mother you are. I am by no means perfect. As I right this this, I sit here with my own internal struggle. I struggle to clean out all the drama you and your "friend" (I use quotes, because you claim you are not friends but I know of no one that exercises with someone, goes out to eat with someone, house sits for someone, and is not their friend...again you lie) have dropped in my lap.

You know what I see, I see that I can recognize my hurts and my faults. I consciously work on improving myself and being a better human being. I focus my life on the positive and when people like you try to fill my my mind with negative, I am taken for a time, but then I will step back and see just how sick you are. You need help and you will not be a part of my life or welcome in my home until you have been through therapy and you see how poisonous your actions are and how many people you have hurt.

 

The Chapter Stories of Drama

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Wife, Mother, Student, Janitor, Doctor, Referee, Chef


Katy Nichols Stein | Create Your Badge

My Little Redneck
By the light of day
Overwhelmed
Out of the mouth of a smart ass babe
It feels so good
Goodbye Crazies
Shit, He's Probably Going to Die
This is a Drama Free Zone
Eureka!!!
I love going to the emergency room


February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
October 2009
November 2009
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2013

Morrison Musings

The Frugal Girls

Who links to me?

Powered by Blogger

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics