Skip to main content

Breast are not indecent!!!!

Please note......this post has nudity and if you are one of those people who will let your children play violent raping video games, but won't let them see a few peckers or droopy tits, please click on the back arrow and go back to where you came from. If you find weirdos amusing.......read on. READ ON!!!







I am a firm believer that people have a right to protest and that people have a right to express their opnions. I also am a firm believer that their is nothing wrong with nudity. That being said, I would like to send you to a place. It is a place full of people using rights given to them by our great nation. Now, I will again say, they have the right, but WHY!?!?!?!?! Do these people not look at themselves in the mirror? I mean really. Do ya'll hinestly think showing off your saggy, limp, pale, uhm........not pretty bodies is going to stop the war? Write a fucking letter for pete's friggin' sake. I mean holly friggin' cow. My kids no all about nudity and I am pretty sure that they too would be a bit repelled by what they see. Now let's look a bit more closely, shall we?!?!


I am not sure about war, yes it is sad and cruel. Yes, it is hard on both sides and unfortunantly could be considered a necessary evil. This picture is most definently indecent. WHere oh where do I start?
1. Please, if this is you in the picture, e-mail me your address and I will send you a razor. Shaven pits will also help with the body odor. (I know I can go two weeks without shaving my pits, so if I am grossed out then you ahve gone too far.)

2. Please do not wear pants so far above your belly button that they touch your boobs. If your pants are not THAT far above your bell button and they are touching your boobs, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH OUT A BRA FOR THE "GIRLS".

3. My mother had very curly hair and complained often of how hard it was to care for. They make great products now to help either straighten out that mess or embrace your natural gift and make the curls look like something other then the place all the rats on earth go for a vacation.

Now, those of you who are anti war, good for you. Good for you that you have the right to that opnion and good for you that you are not killed for expressing that opnion. Please, all I ask in the name of (insert your politically correct title here) that you do express your opnions in the above manner. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin