Skip to main content

Freaky Friday

Today is a beautiful day. Clint has a going away lunch for a chicky bird at work (glad to see her going) and I get to go. That's right, a friend across the way is going to watch the kids for us. Goodie,goodie gum drops.

I get this in an e-mail from my sister in law. I had never really seen this pose in yoga. I think Clint and I may give it a try after lunch.


While out, we will also be going to fill out paperwork for the twins to start pre school in August. Yes, I do teach them at home, but they really have a very sheltered life. They need to be exposed to other adults really more then other kids. They are with me ALL the time and have no social skills with adults. Clint and I are hoping this will help them to come out of their shells a bit more. It will also give me a bit more time to focus just on Ethan. He is actually doing pretty damn well having just turned two. He knows all his shapes (including octagon) he can count to ten in English and five in Spanish. I really just need to be able to give him some more one on one time. He isn't quite as advanced in his verbal skills as the twins were at this age. I would really like to catch him up. I am a bit nervous letting some one else have the reigns with my babies, but it really is something they need. The best part.......we are so poor we qualify for free schooling. Oh yeah!!! I knew being poor was going to pay off.

Damn, I had something else I wanted to say and have had a brain fart and can't remember. Oh yeah, It looks like we may be living in the Fort Worth area when Clint gets out of the Army. He starts ACAP (process of looking for a job, house, etc....) this July and by next may, he will be on terminal leave (never looking back). Man, I can not believe it is coming so fast. I know I would really rather live closer to San Antonio, but shit, Fort Worth is way closer then Colorado. So to all those back home, this means We will be staying at your houses when we come to visit. ALL of us!!!! That's right!!! I said ALL!!! Be afraid, be very afraid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.