Skip to main content

Stop My Thieving

Okay, I spent A LOT of time trying to figure out how to make my poop picture a background in photoshop. Guess what?!?! I am a total and complete photoshop dumb ass. So, here is the deal. I will continue to still shit from people until someone helps me (since I do not have money in our budget to buy computer experts).
I stole this from Meritt, who stole it from Sheri and Suzan.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Katy!

  1. Katy was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.
  2. If you toss Katy 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
  3. About 100 people choke to death on Katy each year!
  4. There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Katy and water.
  5. Katy is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
  6. While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Katy.
  7. Katy can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
  8. There are six towns named Katy in the United States!
  9. The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Katy Head!
  10. Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Katy.
I am interested in - do tell me about


I love this one.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Katherine!

  1. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Katherine.
  2. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Katherine in your ear 700 times.
  3. Katherine can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period!
  4. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as Katherine.
  5. The National Heart Foundation recommends eating Katherine at least three times a week!
  6. Katherine has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
  7. Native Americans never actually ate Katherine; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness!
  8. Apples are covered with a thin layer of Katherine.
  9. Katherineolatry is the mindless worship of Katherine!
  10. Katherineocracy is government by Katherine.
I am interested in - do tell me about

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Penis juice and vodka

We have one more week of school here, yet my children have already disconnected the brain switch. I hate to tell them but we will home school throughout the summer. Luckily for them we can get our work done in less then two hours with only three kids and of course the fact that I sneak projects in throughout our everyday activities. Ethan decided he is exempt from the school dress ode because school is almost out and the daughter has jumped on that band wagon. I decided to let it slide. I figure a cute little t-shirt isn't going to ruin any one's grades, they were all turned in on the 24Th, so we will see if I get a call from the school. So today's little golden nugget of delight is brought to you by Ethan. Mom:Ethan, quit messing with your business. Go to your room if you want to do that. Ethan: I am not messing with it, it hurts. It feels like I am going to bleed when I pee. Mom: Oh honey, I am sorry but you will have to go to your Dad. He is in charge of penises. I handl