Skip to main content

AS THE WEEKEND ENDS

As the weekend draws to a close, I must say that my mood has definenlty improved (all the women know this is because Aunt Flo finally got here). I did not find myself having the ever entertaining internal struggle over to beat or not to beat my children. I think they could sense the mood change. I do not know why, but it seems just when I need them to behave for my sanity and their safety, all three go plum, butt wild. I have no idea why this happens...but I swear sometimes I think they are doing it on purpose. That really makes the to beat or not to beat decision much more difficult.
Emily and the potty training is going very well. We made two big family outings this weekend (anytime we leave the house with three toddlers, it is a big family outing). The first was Saturday and we went to the Easter Event here at Ft. Carson. There Emily took her first crap in a public restroom. I am so proud. I was unable to crap in a public restroom until I was pregnant with the twins and at that point I would have crapped on the neighbors couch to make room. The second was Sunday and we went to Wal-Mart. We had to get price stickers and poster boards for our big garage sale coming up. There Emily again took a crap in a public restroom. I have to give her great kudos. She even yelled out "I made my poop come out. I can see it." so everyone in the Wal-Mart bathroom could also relish in the fact that Emily can shit in public. Good Girl!!!
Steven is starting to show a bit of interest in the potty. he wants to sit on it and then play the bo-bo game. What is the bo-bo game you ask? Well, he hops off the potty and chases Emily with his bo-bo yelling bobo at the top of his lungs. Already a streaker this kid is. I now wish I had never used the word bo-bo, but I guess I would rather he yell out bo-bo then ass!!! Would you like me to use the word bo-bo a few more times? I really would like someone to share my pain.
Ethan...No potty training in sight. Of course he is only 14 months old and still seems perfectly content to sit in a big warm mound of crap. I can dream. You cannot deny me that. I dream of a day when I am no longer buying diapers for three babies. I will then begin drinking wine. I have decided that is a fair trade off. I will have wiped three other people's butts for approximately 3 and 1/2 years. After that anyone deserves a shot at an alcohol induced stupor. Ah, I am just kidding. I am such a light weight...I would puke for sure, but the concept of being in any kind of stupor sounds appealing today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Penis juice and vodka

We have one more week of school here, yet my children have already disconnected the brain switch. I hate to tell them but we will home school throughout the summer. Luckily for them we can get our work done in less then two hours with only three kids and of course the fact that I sneak projects in throughout our everyday activities. Ethan decided he is exempt from the school dress ode because school is almost out and the daughter has jumped on that band wagon. I decided to let it slide. I figure a cute little t-shirt isn't going to ruin any one's grades, they were all turned in on the 24Th, so we will see if I get a call from the school. So today's little golden nugget of delight is brought to you by Ethan. Mom:Ethan, quit messing with your business. Go to your room if you want to do that. Ethan: I am not messing with it, it hurts. It feels like I am going to bleed when I pee. Mom: Oh honey, I am sorry but you will have to go to your Dad. He is in charge of penises. I handl