.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Already a day.

Thank you Barb, Christie, Jennifer, Aaron, and Meritt for all the suggestions. I tried shrinking pics and posts, but still nothing. I even tried losing some links in my posts. NOTHING!! Shrinking fonts. NOTHING!!! I guess at least it is showing up right for all you lovely people.

I have figured out that I talk about feces a lot. I suppose, with three toddlers, it comes along with the territory. So, I will again speak of my children's poop. Lucky you! Ethan woke up this morning with the worst diaper I have ever seen. Trust me, I have seen plenty. Not only was it filled with fruit salad (lots of raisins), but it was like some kind of non-removable toxic waste. I practically had to scrub his ass. YUCK!! Not to be out done, Emily took her normal little poopie on the training potty and (NO KIDDING) it was standing straight up. It was so long it stood up out of the potty. How did she do that without getting it on her. It was like one of those soft serve cones. I bet you want to run right out to Dairy Queen now, don't you.

Okay, Okay, I will get off the poop subject. It just seems to have dominated the day so far.
Oh, what an exciting life I lead. Don't hate me because I'm exciting. (crying in desperation for outside stimulation)

Now if you found my day riveting thus far, wait until you hear what the rest of the day holds. We are going to start pricing yard sale stuff, put away laundry, and maybe do a little scrapbooking. I know, you are so jealous. You to could have this flashy life. It isn't for everyone. The fans, the autographs, the papparazzi......

Oh yes, the play date...
The little boy was very sweet and well behaved and the mommy was very, very nice. She has said they would like to have us over to their house sometime. I think she was running away when she said that. I am just kidding. I think!!!

sidenote: My darling friends Mike and Amy, who I absolutly adore, are in the process of getting a house. Please send them some good thoughts and energy. We hope that they get exactly what they want and need. They are really some of the nicest, craziest people you will meet. Good luck guys. We love you!!!!

 

The Chapter Stories of Drama

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Wife, Mother, Student, Janitor, Doctor, Referee, Chef


Katy Nichols Stein | Create Your Badge

Good God, Not Again!!!
Good Military Wives
"Crazy Lady" UPDATE
She lives!
Happy Birthday Dad!
3rd ACR loses their first soldier
Is she going to kick that baby?
You better catch me!
Pretty girl on the slide
Ethan and I at the park


February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
October 2009
November 2009
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2013

Morrison Musings

The Frugal Girls

Who links to me?

Powered by Blogger

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics