Skip to main content

Another day, another breakdown averted!!

AAAHHHHHH!!! The kids are all in bed. They went down fifteen minutes early. That was really for my own sanity. They had a great day. They went to the park, played outside, "helped" cook every meal, and had lolli pops. Even with a glorious day for toddlers, they still managed to have several brushes with "the law" (that would be Clint and I). All three of them felt like today should be "let's not listen" day. They did not hear a single "NO", "GET DOWN", or "I AM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS". Is there a full moon soon? Well, they are in bed now so, let the good times roll. Clint and I are having a well deserved drink and the neighbors will be over in a little while to play some games. Oh, I made some yummy manicotti for dinner. Well, I thought it was good. You may hear otherwise when reading Clint's blog, who knows!!! He always says he likes what I make, but honestly I do not always like what I make. Let's not tell him that though. Ha ha ha!!! This is a bit random, but I forgot to mention it the other day. The girl I am babysitting for (don't forget it is supposed to be only temporarily because they are moving) asked me if I "wanted" to potty train her son. I am not sure where to start.
1. HELL NO. I don't even want to potty train my own.
2. I only have Emily potty trained and they are 27 months old.
3. Her son is only 24 months old.
4. My kids can say poop and pee and pull their own pants up and down.
5. Her son cannot.
I am in no way saying my kids are better (I mean they are..Oh be quiet...all parents think their kids are better) I am just saying he has not shown any of the classic signs that he is even remotely close to potty training and WHY would I want to take on that responsibility? Does it say dumbass on my forehead? That is a rhetorical question, by the way. Anyways, back to the dinner I made. I also made a salad like the ones you get at the Olive Garden!! It was delicious!!! MMMMMMMmmmmm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin