Skip to main content

Try again.

Short version:
This was my crazy day yesterday in a nutshell.
She says because he had a leaky diaper one day and because when dad picked up another day he was dirty I was neglecting him. Her husband tried to intimidate me by calling and yalleing at me(I hung up) because he thought I might report them for child abuse. The kid WAS dirty, They were playing outside when dad picked them up. The diaper probably was leaking. The kid drinks like a camel preparing to cross the desert. She even said herself the diapers she was buying were shitty. It was 4:30 that day and he had been changed after nap at 2. My 2 year olds usually go longer then 2 and a half hours in a diaper. She should have just said he needs to be changed more because he pees a lot or something. He needs a diaper every two hours and she wanted me to potty train? Crazy ass woman. So since her husband kind of scared me, I called their old neighbor to find out his info in case I needed to call his commander. They told me they had been waiting for the shit to hit the fan...Told me some wild shit. Why did they not tell me this before I started? They thought I was friends with the mom. I met her one time, I thought she was friends with old neighbor and I was trying to be nice. So, apparently they are F$#king crazy. He is violent with her and Conrad (of course all hearsay from nieghbor).Wish I had known this sooner. I made the MPs aware of the situation. Hopefully he doesn't try to do anything to us or our property. YES APPARENTLY THEY ARE THAT CRAZY. Oh when I talked to her I told her I thought she was using me as a scapegoat to quit her job. Crazy husband was "making" her work. Bitch!!!!! She did not deny it she just said that she was sorry about the situation!!! UUUGGGGHHHH
Okay, that is the short version. I am leaving out all kinds of crazy stuff because I am afraid to keep typing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin