Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Monday Madness a Day Late
1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend.
Had a sex toy party and made some money for my friend Amy. Watched two movies and did all the laundry.
2. Name two things that you look forward to doing.
I look forward to vacuuming with my new handy dandy vacuum (pathetic I know). I also look forward to or am looking forward to Thanksgiving.
3. Name three things that gross you out.
This one is hard. It takes a lot. Eye surgery, hair in the drain, filthy houses!!!!!!
4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis.
Spank children, do flashcards, take craps, clean the house, do laundry, take my crazy lady meds, miss Texas.....
5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss.
(NOT THE COMPUTER) Debt, Car payment, I have clean swept my house so many times, I really do not have much. Sad huh?
The Chapter Stories of Drama
Wife, Mother, Student, Janitor, Doctor, Referee, Chef
Katy Nichols Stein | Create Your Badge