Skip to main content

Oh NO!!! MommaK tag me!

I am going to fill this out and then go Toture MommaK. I am horrible at these things.


1. If you could kill any celebrity by beating them with a book you own, which celebrity and book would it be?
I suppose I would beat up Brittany Spears with a Dr. Phil book. I do not own a Dr. Phil book yet. I am addicted to his show and Don't own a book. How sad. Anyways, I watched the first episode of her show, talk a bout a piece of shit. She just made her self look even worse than she a;ready has. She is trying way to hard to keep up with Jessica Simpson. Man, I know way to much about that crap.

2. When you have sex, is there a certain TV show you like to sync the sex up with so that as you finish, the show begins? No, but I cannot do it during CSI or I get sidetracked.

3. Is there a blog out there that you absolutely hate but are kind of afraid to say something on your own blog for fear that they'll read it and come to kill you? If so, please share it with me.
I have seen some really bad blogs during my blog surfing excursions, but I never thought to keep track. This site does a pretty good job at pointing out some bad ones.

4. Finish this sentence: If one more person asks me to pass on a meme, I'm going to...
Do it, for fear of some sort of blog massive rejection.
-------------------------------------------------
1. Total volume of music files on my computer?
I have no idea. I do not even know how to figure that out. I am too cheap to pay to download and too scared too download for free. What a dipshit unh?

2. The last CD I bought was?
I couldn't even tell you. I have not bought a cd in probably three or four years. I am a TV kindof girl. I get all my music knowledge from the music TV stations.

3. Song playing right now:
"Blue Clues" Lucky me right!?!

4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
A."Remember When" Allan Jackson B.some song by Puddle of Mudd (I know, what a loser. I can't think of the title) It is the one where they something about spanking some ass. heehee C.That song "Complicated" from Coyote Ugly. D. "Bloody Backpack" by Stroke 9 E. Last but not least (this one was me and my mom's song and she is now deceased) "I Can I help you say goodbye" by Patty Loveless maybe? Not for sure. I am so bad at this.

5. Which people are you passing this baton to, and why?
I suppose I will pass this on to Christie
and Marsha (my sweet mother in law)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin