Thursday, May 19, 2005
Oh NO!!! MommaK tag me!
1. If you could kill any celebrity by beating them with a book you own, which celebrity and book would it be?
I suppose I would beat up Brittany Spears with a Dr. Phil book. I do not own a Dr. Phil book yet. I am addicted to his show and Don't own a book. How sad. Anyways, I watched the first episode of her show, talk a bout a piece of shit. She just made her self look even worse than she a;ready has. She is trying way to hard to keep up with Jessica Simpson. Man, I know way to much about that crap.
2. When you have sex, is there a certain TV show you like to sync the sex up with so that as you finish, the show begins? No, but I cannot do it during CSI or I get sidetracked.
3. Is there a blog out there that you absolutely hate but are kind of afraid to say something on your own blog for fear that they'll read it and come to kill you? If so, please share it with me.
I have seen some really bad blogs during my blog surfing excursions, but I never thought to keep track. This site does a pretty good job at pointing out some bad ones.
4. Finish this sentence: If one more person asks me to pass on a meme, I'm going to...
Do it, for fear of some sort of blog massive rejection.
1. Total volume of music files on my computer?
I have no idea. I do not even know how to figure that out. I am too cheap to pay to download and too scared too download for free. What a dipshit unh?
2. The last CD I bought was?
I couldn't even tell you. I have not bought a cd in probably three or four years. I am a TV kindof girl. I get all my music knowledge from the music TV stations.
3. Song playing right now:
"Blue Clues" Lucky me right!?!
4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
A."Remember When" Allan Jackson B.some song by Puddle of Mudd (I know, what a loser. I can't think of the title) It is the one where they something about spanking some ass. heehee C.That song "Complicated" from Coyote Ugly. D. "Bloody Backpack" by Stroke 9 E. Last but not least (this one was me and my mom's song and she is now deceased) "I Can I help you say goodbye" by Patty Loveless maybe? Not for sure. I am so bad at this.
5. Which people are you passing this baton to, and why?
I suppose I will pass this on to Christie
and Marsha (my sweet mother in law)
The Chapter Stories of Drama
Wife, Mother, Student, Janitor, Doctor, Referee, Chef
Katy Nichols Stein | Create Your Badge
To Lisa and the rest of you who think I am nuts