Skip to main content

Remember

One of the things our GREAT NATION defends is each person's right to express their opinions. MANY men and women have paid the ultimate sacrifice for each of us to live our lives as we see fit. We have the freedom to speak out against our government, we have the freedom to protest in the streets, and we have the freedom to live!! Today is a day when we should all remember. Remember ALL those who made these freedoms possible. Remember those who have given their lives for US. Remember those families who have lost their brave soldiers. Remember those who are,today, defending those freedoms. Remember those families who are missing their loved ones as they defend those freedoms.

Last night on Fox News, Charlie Daniels expressed his views. He did not condemn those who were against the war, but he did say, this was the time to unite as a nation. Support your country. The more you protest, the more power you give the enemy. Those of you who are against the war must know that your protests will not bring the troops home. It will not stop us from freeing the Iraqi people from tyranny. Show support. When the job is done and our men and women are home, then place blame. Then, speak out and make whomever you feel is to blame defend their actions.

Our military services are all volunteers. These men and women have volunteered to serve YOU. They are defending OUR freedoms. They are standing up to tyranny. These men and women are just as honorable as those who have served before them. They sacrifice just as much as those who have served before them. They are our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, and so on. When you go to sleep at night, remember, these men and women are the ones who make your day to day life possible. They live without their families for long, extended periods of time, so you CAN enjoy this great country. You can be a Democrat, a Republican, a conservative, a liberal. You can be whatever you want to be and express your opinions because these men and women CHOOSE to defend YOU!!!!

Please remember all those who have died defending your freedoms and the freedoms of others. Thank them!!! Where would we be if these HEROES were not defending our freedoms? Remember! You do not have to support the war, but you do have to appreciate those who allow you that freedom!! Let us use today as a starting point to unite as a country. Let us wait until our men and women are home to assign blame. Let us unite on this day and support our men and women. Let us unite on this and decide to not empower the insurgents. Let us unite today and not make our brave men and women, who CHOOSE to defend our freedoms, the enemy. Let us unite today and remember ALL those who have passed serving our great country. I humbly offer my gratitude to each of those and their families who have and are CHOOSING to defend my freedoms. Thank you for your service, your sacrifice, and you bravery. YOU are what makes this nation great. You are why I am able to get up each morning and play with my children. You are why I am able to sit here and write my thoughts. I will never be able to repay the debt to all those who have given me so many rights and freedoms. All I can do is thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!

These are just some of the blogs I read. They are both servers and supporters. Please take the time to go and Thank them today. Thank them for serving. Thank them for supporting those that serve. Thank them for their sacrifices. It is not just the men and women who leave we should thank, but also those who stay behind and support those who leave. Those who stay behind and serve. Each and every one of them play an important role. Thank you.
Jack Army
Major K
Letters to Iraq
A Texan Abroad
Army Wife Toddler Mom
Tuna Girl
This is Your War
BlackFive
Canudig
Cowboy
Great Googly Moogly
HomeFrontSix
Middle of Nowhere and two feet from hell
Seeking Solace
Rofasix
Lifes Bittersweet Symphony
Sleepless Minds
Righty in a Lefty State
The Jump Blog
The Mudville Gazette
The Ramblings of an Insane Person
Amy
Iowa Geek
Thank you again to those who support and those who serve. I am more than happy to add more that need to hear our gratitude to the list. Please e-mail me and I will get them on there. Each and everyone of you deserve our humble appreciation. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And I thought I should Change the Title of My Blog

I was considering a new layout, a new title, well just an overall new feel to my blog. I mean some things have changed since I first started recording my thoughts and feelings of the going ons in my everyday life. Well, I am no longer taking Paxil and well, crap.....I think that is it. I thought the poop was really no longer an issue as well until this week. Someone decided that an oopsie poopsie was not something they might share with their mother. You know the lady who does the laundry. I was blessed with the joy, upon removing clean clothes form the laundry, an overwhelming smell of shit. Yep, SHIT!!!! I had almost all the clothes in the dryer and noticed a wad, a ball, a massive roll of poop. Apparently someone had pooped enough in their underwear and then just snuck it into the dirty laundry. GROSS!!!! I mean really?!?!?!? You don't think you might have at least given me a heads up so that I could pre-clean the undies. Man, boys are so gross!

Oh Those Chickens

When I was a young girl, I was always suffering from some "ailment". I am pretty sure it was for attention. Of course the attention was often a spanking for being such a giant pain in the ass and after a trip to the doctor, the diagnosis was an attention whore. Well I'll be damned, my chickens are coming home to roost. They are coming home, pecking me in my ass, and then shitting on my head. Emily has a doctors appointment thia morning because she is certain that she cannot hear. I believe that her eras are clogged, but not that she is permantly going deaf. Dear god help me if she is because that will mean I actually have to get up off my ass wen I need her for something and can not just yell for her. UGH!!! This could be problematic either way. If my Mom were still alive, I am certain she would be attending all htese appointments with me just for the sheer joy of pointing and laughing at me. I mean really, if it wasn;t happening to me, I too would be pointing and laughin

The Return

I have begun to gather my thoughts and put them into mini posts. It was then that I decided that this blog was often the best therapy possible for the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is of course a way to also preserve for posterity the strange and delightful things that my children say. Back soon.